About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Weigh in day

My original goal was to lose 10 lbs by today. Well I lost 9 , which is not too shabby! I did overeat tonight, but I can hardly regret it ... my homemade pizza was extra delicious. But I am done eating for the night, and I know I will be at my first goal by next Friday.
Tomorrow is my 25th class reunion, and I will splurge a bit on a nice drink (manhattan is my favorite), but will go easy on the food. After all I am not there to go whole hog on food, but to catch up with old friends.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi,

I have something for you on my blog. Stop by to pick it up!

Joy at http://transparentjoy.blogspot.com

Hugs!