About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Monday, August 9, 2010

1440, I hate you

Today I decided to dig in my heels and really strive for my new calorie limit of
1440. Didn't quite make it ... about 50 calories over.
So I look over what I ate today, and ask ... is there anything I would not eat, given a do over.
Maybe the crusts from my kids Tuscan Bread? Nah, they were delicious!

4 comments:

Joy said...

I think you did great!! I have a hard time hitting calories that low!! Keep up the great work!! Hugs!

Allan said...

Honestly, if you are at McD's with the kids, get the Dasani bottled water. A lot healthier than a chipolte wrap.

birchgirl said...

Just water? I am not quite there yet :)

Allan said...

Anyone can do it, 1500 calories is great also on plan.. Whatever works