About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bitchy

Is how I feel. Not related to weight, just that kind of day. Hey we're not living in a perfect world!
Sunday afternoon used to be my prime time for a nice glass of wine while I cooked dinner. Instead I guzzled coffee. It will not keep me awake, because even nuclear war cannot do that.
Said dinner sucked. The chicken was undercooked, and had a weird texture. Hopefully it will not cause explosive diarrhea. Although the bruschetta with homegrown lemon lime basil was delicious.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day, even Scarlett O Hara knew that.
AND, today was my lowest weight since starting - 204.5.
AND I got out on my new bike this morning.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Well all was not bad!!! I have days like this - believe me. You will feel better tomorrow!! Keep up the great work!! Hugs!

Vicki said...

Don't feel to bad, even chef's mess up now and then.

I bought a bike a few years ago and LOVE it! I'm lucky to live near a bunch of bike trails and ride every chance I get. Yesterday I went with my hubby, daughter and her family. Fun Fun Fun!!!

Congrats on a great weigh in!!