About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

September Goals

In the past 9 weeks I have lost 13 pounds. I am currently at 202, and am setting my goal to be down to 195 in 4 weeks, by September 25th. That is a little aggressive, but I know I can do it.
It is also time to get serious about exercise goals. I have exercised quite a bit over the summer, but not with the kind of regularity I am shooting for.
So for September I am targeting : 2 days at the gym with weights ; 3 sessions at the track (or treadmill if I absolutely cannot get out during daylight) ; 1 bike ride on the weekend ; at least 1 karate class.

3 comments:

Aliana said...

sounds like some great goals!

Shane G. said...

I think that all these goals paired with some good nutritional habits will get you to your September goals! Go for it!

Debbie said...

Great goals and if you stick with them you will reach your goal by Setember. Good luck..