About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I lost my pants!

Not really.
But do have a NSV of having my jeans sliding off me.
I was too sick to workout this weekend, and no way in hell was I going to go shopping (a much-hated activity - even when I was thin).
But I got my 30% coupon at Kohl's to burn, so it looks like a good shopping weekend.
Also need to kick it up a notch if I want to reach my next goal in my timeframe ... lots of exercise coming my way. I can accept one week of maintenance after reaching a goal, but anything more than that is a recipe for giving up.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on the NSV, and be careful wearing those jeans out. I love Kohl's and they have some good stuff.

Christine said...

Congrats on the NSV! Cut some rope to hold your pants up until you find the time to buy new ones!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Shane G. said...

streaker!!!! haha. Congrats good job B!!

Dawn said...

Kholes is always a great place to find new things.

Just stopping by for the Hot 100 challenge. Good luck this week at the gym...I will be there a lot from this point on also.