About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On the Right Track

Woke up today to 200 lb, so I am on track for 195 by Sept 25. I need new jeans and would sincerely love to be able to buy a smaller size.
I have been sticking to my plan the past two days very closely. I have no intention of stopping.

3 comments:

Shane G. said...

You go! I luckily already have smaller pants and jeans, so I am good for now. But just wait. ONe day, nothing I have will work!

Christine said...

Ignore the BMI calculator! Instead, listen to your body and what it needs. BMI calculators lie their faces off. Congrats on the smaller pants!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

birchgirl said...

The BMI calculator seems to work pretty well for me. It is working so far! The definition of insanity is to do the same thing twice, expecting different results. Or to stop doing what is working. When it stops working, I will do something different. But really the accuracy of the BMI calculator is irrelevant .... it is more what we *think* is an acceptable calorie intake. On a typical day I probably used to inhale 2500 calories ... I was no way heading below 200 lbs on that.