About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Award


I am passing on the blogger award to Shane and the 330 Pound Woman.

I really look forward to reading Shane's posts each day. He is upbeat, but always honest; successful, but humble.

The 330 Pound Woman (sorry I don't know her name!) was one that inspired me to start my own blog. I don't see alot of activity on her blog lately, but I am hoping for more!

These are blogs that inspire me.

The rules are to pass this award on to 2 people and to mention 2 things you would change about yourself.

What I would change:

1. I wish I didn't like sleep so much! Then I could do more.
2. I wish I was a good singer. I am quite horrible at singing.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love Shane's blog too! Good pick! :-)