About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Challenge Update

Well, I am done eating, and am at around 1480 calories, which is fine.
I will get my water in.
It is not easy for me to drink water first thing in the morning, but it was very easy to down 20 ounces on the way to work in the car. So I just have to figure at my prime guzzling times. Also, although ice cold water tastes good, it takes me forever to drink it. So I am better off with room temp.

Once 64 oz is easy, I am going to work up to 90 oz.

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Good job on eating! I overdid it by a bit! Grrr. I'm with you on the cold water, mine is cold but not TOO cold or else it's hard to drink a lot.

Raych said...

You should read my post on water! It's the Day 2, Part 2 one. It gives a lot of reasons for drinking water, the ones which motivated me to actually drink and not slack on it!

-Raych
http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com