Good morning all.
It has been a mixed bag kind of week.
1. Work was a struggle. It just seemed like all my projects took a major dump on themselves.
2. Yesterday I had an awful headache.
3. I have been weirdly bloated for no clear reason.
4. I did not meet my water goal yesterday.
5. I am really sore from leg workout, as in hard to bend and sit on the toilet.
1. It is Friday!
2. I met my calorie goals each day.
3. My guitar lessons are going well. I might actually play a song soon.
4. I love Halloween. We always have candy in the house and I never eat it, so that is no big deal to me.
5. Today I weighed at 189. Probably 1st time below 190 in over 7 years.
1. Lose 40 lbs total by Christmas. I can still do this, but it won't be easy! I have 14 lbs to go. Ideally I will be very close to 180 by end of November, to reach 175 by Dec 31.
2. Get down to 33% body fat. Trainer will pinch my fat next week.
3. Eat clean 90% of the time. More or less this is true. I have tweaked my plan but did not post about it yet.
Enjoy the Halloween weekend!
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.