About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday! Happy Hot 100!

I felt like I was in a Special K commercial today. I stepped on the scale, met my goal of 193 for the week, and said woohoo!

Hot 100

1. Lose total 40 lbs by Dec 31st. On target!
2. Eat clean 90% of time. Good to go
3. Fat % loss. I am not measuring this weekly but am working out with trainer.

Wish everyone else success.

10 comments:

Shane G. said...

Yaaaay Birch!!!!! You lady are rocking the Hot 100! I am keeping an eye on you!!

Allan said...

Good morning !!!

anewertammy said...

Sounds like a great commercial! Way to go.

Dawn said...

Looks like things are going great for you! Keep on moving...you will hit your Hot 100 goals.

I am here via the Hot 100

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Nice on the goals! Keep it up! I so love hearing these positive posts!

Waisting Time said...

I love that - short, sweet and to the point:)

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

AWesome! Goal=met. Rock on!

Christina said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Sounds like you are right on target for hitting your goals. I'm participating in this challenge to and its keeping me very motivated. I hope you don't mind me adding you as one of my favorite blogs.

http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

birchgirl said...

Thanks Christina, I added you too.

Cathy (aka google birchgirl)

Jo said...

Hey Cathy,

Catching up on my reading. Congrats on being on target with your goals!