I felt like I was in a Special K commercial today. I stepped on the scale, met my goal of 193 for the week, and said woohoo!
1. Lose total 40 lbs by Dec 31st. On target!
2. Eat clean 90% of time. Good to go
3. Fat % loss. I am not measuring this weekly but am working out with trainer.
Wish everyone else success.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.