About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Pissed Off and Hot 100

Pissed off that I followed my crappy eating plan so well this week and I am up 1 lb. I know weight loss is not all (metaphorical) lollipops and ice cream cones, but I wanted to see at least a maintain this week.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

For the Hot 100:


1. Achieve total loss of 40 lbs, to reach 175 by December 31st. UPDATE : I have no doubt I will lose 20 more lbs in 3 months.

2. Eat Clean 90% of the time. UPDATE : All good

3. Work out with trainer to go from 41% body fat to 33% body fat. UPDATE : I AM on my way to fat loss. In a week and a half I lost 3 lbs of fat and gained a lb of muscle, according to trainer (Sept 17 -29)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Bummer!!! Just keep going, you will see a turn around soon. Keep up the great work!!

Hugs!

Christine said...

Good luck with the goals! You can do it!