About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Weigh in day, new milestone!

Woke up to 190 lbs today, which is 25 lbs lost! That was my goal for this week, so I am happy to meet it. By October 31st, I want to be 188. That will put me on the path for 40 lbs lost by Dec 31.

Hot 100 goals:

1. 40 lbs by Dec 31 : on my way!
2. Eat clean 90% of the time. I did well this week. I am going to be tweaking my plan a bit, and will post about that later.
3. Get to 33% body fat by Dec 31. The trainer will pinch me next week so I will have a measure, but I have been exercising quite a bit. Still sore from lunges and squats the other day.

I hope you all are having a good Friday too!

7 comments:

Allan said...

Freaking Awesome !!! Good news in the morning makes me happy !!

Shane G. said...

great job Birch!!! Keep up the good work. It seems this is a great Friday! I lost 5 more pounds!!

Christine said...

Congrats! Great job!!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Waisting Time said...

Yay for you! I had a good week too. Let's repeat for week 5:)

Vee said...

you're doing a great job. really! will try to read your later hinted-at post! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Fantastic!! Great news for you! You rock! Michele

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

Great job on the goal! That's wonderful news. Congrats