Woke up to 190 lbs today, which is 25 lbs lost! That was my goal for this week, so I am happy to meet it. By October 31st, I want to be 188. That will put me on the path for 40 lbs lost by Dec 31.
Hot 100 goals:
1. 40 lbs by Dec 31 : on my way!
2. Eat clean 90% of the time. I did well this week. I am going to be tweaking my plan a bit, and will post about that later.
3. Get to 33% body fat by Dec 31. The trainer will pinch me next week so I will have a measure, but I have been exercising quite a bit. Still sore from lunges and squats the other day.
I hope you all are having a good Friday too!
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.