Starting this week off feeling more positive than I have in a couple of weeks.
1. I hit 185 on the scale. Sure it is only .5 lbs less than yesterday, but I really hate not being a whole number!
2. TMI, but after the stomach problems last week, my poop schedule was really off. Back on track, and boy oh boy that makes you feel better.
3. The kids and I are off to Hazleton PA to pick up my mom to bring her out for the Thanksgiving holiday. I love Thanksgiving! No icky shopping.
Have a great weekend! I will keep up to date with my wonderful iPhone.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.