I am 187.5, down 1.5 lbs from last Friday. I was hoping for 186 for the DDD challenge, but it is unlikely I will reach that by Monday, Still a loss is a loss! Keeping in the calorie limit has been fairly easy -- only went over one day. The water is still a struggle for me, but I am working on it. I have given up artificial sweeteners because I think they are not good for me, so it is plain water or nothing. I have not given up coffee, because that would be insane. Sometimes I drink plain hot, green tea.
Hot 100 Goals:
1. Lose 40 lbs by Dec 31. Realistically to do this, I will need to be 182 by then end of November. That will be a stretch I think, but possible.
While I am not giving up on this goal, I would also be quite happy with 36 lbs, which would take me to the 170's, a place I have not been since 2000.
2. Get down to 33% body fat. The trainer will measure me next week.
3. Eat clean 90 % of the time. I keep saying I need to post about my eating plan, and never do it. I eat way better than I did two months ago, but lots of room for improvement, still.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.