Since I am not in it for prizes, I will keep updating on Hot 100.
1. Eat Clean - well, quite honestly I have been doing super crappy with this the past few days. I ate a lot on Thursday. Other days not so much, but still not the best choices.
2. Lose 40 lbs by Dec 31 - I guess it is an early Christmas miracle because I am at 182.5, same weight I was on Thursday and 33 lbs lost. 40 seems very reachable -- I need to lose 1 lb per week, plus 1 lb extra overall.
3. Lose body fat - my exercise has been pretty good, but I would like to step it up a little between now and Christmas, especially in working out with weights.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.