About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot 100 Update

I have been terrible about blogging lately. I really need the Thanksgiving break! I am not cutting corners on the weight loss efforts, but just feeling very low energy.

Hot 100:

1. Lose 40 lbs by Dec31. I was at a new low this week of 185.5, which is 30 lbs lost! I can still reach 40, or at least close to it.
2. Eat Clean. I have been doing very well with this this week.
3. Lose body fat. I am not sure what % I will be at at the end of the year, but I am going in the right direction. I had a good workout with Tony on Wednesday - arms. I need to get a little better with fitting in the other 2 weight workouts weekly on my own. Tonight I will head to the gym for some cardio.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Excellent on the continued weight loss! I think that everyone is maxed out busy and needs the holiday break. I'm looking forward to a relaxing day!

Vee and the Kid said...

I think you're doing really well. Glad for you! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

clickmom said...

Sounds like you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work!

Salina Lyn said...

Rockin' it! Rockin' it! Oh YA!!! ;)

mybizzykitchen.com said...

You are doing great!! Just wanted to check out another one of Steve's hotties! :D