About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New low!

Weighed in at 184 today. 9 more lbs to get to my 2010 goal of 175. My new "skinnier" pants are falling off me. I am going to enjoy my food tomorrow, but also get in double exercise session, and watch portions. Very busy day ahead, as I am sure it is for all of you.
Will breathe deep!

2 comments:

❦ RACHELLE ❦ said...

Just wanted to say "Hi" as I came across your blog this morning. I am on my own weight loss journey and its encouraging to read other people's stories. Well done on what you have accomplished so far and keep up the good work!

Feel free to check out my weight loss blog as well, I need all the encouragement that I can get :)

-Rachelle

www.skinnyinasnap.blogspot.com

Shane G. said...

Hey birch! I am doing the exercise thing too. I am allowing 500 extra calories over all and cutting 250 from today and Friday's calorie banks to even that out. Have a great Thanksgiving.