I have neglected posting lately, but like everyone, I have had a very busy, yet fun filled, holiday.
So I will make time for a quickie post.
Hot 100 Goals:
1. Reach 40 lbs lost by Dec 31. Did not quite make this goal. I reached 36.5 lbs lost, and broke into the 170's though, and I am satisified with that. For now!
2. Lose body fat. This is where I feel I slacked off the most. Of course I did lose body fat, but my efforts on working out in December were abyssmal.
3. Eat clean. I have totally changed the way I eat. Yes, I have improvements to make, but compared to 6 months ago, I have moved 100% in a better direction.
2010 was a great year for me in many ways, and I fully expect 2011 to be even better.
Happy New Year to all my blog friends!
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.