I am not quite where I wanted to be ...
I was hoping for 35 lbs lost, but I am at 34.5. I know, I know! Just 1/2 a pound. I will probably be at 180.5 tomorrow, for 35 lbs.
1. Lose 40 lbs by Dec 31st. This now seems a little more unlikely, but I should be very close, and I will be in the 170's for sure, where I have not been since the year 2000.
2. Eat clean. I had a good week with eating. I could tell by the fact that I was sick of food last night. Calorie-wise, I did great.
3. Lose body fat. I worked out with the trainer on Wednesday, and had a good session. I have been slacking on exercising on my own, but I am packing my bag right now so I can easily head to the gym right after work.
I will finish up 2010 as strong as I can!
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.