Well my low this week was 182, just .5 lb less than last week.
I am a little disappointed, but no choice except to keep plugging away.
1. Lose 40 lbs by Dec 31. Still possible.
2. Lose body fat. Trainer will measure me next Wednesday.
3. Eat clean. Have done way better with this the past few days. Still need to incorporate more veggies.
Happy Friday everyone! So ready for the weekend this go round.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.