About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Low, and mini goal

I woke up to a new low today -- 180 lbs. It is just by .5 lbs, but at this time of year, I will take it.
Thursday is my birthday. I am pushing to get below 180 by that day. That would be pretty sweet -- on my 43rd birthday to be in the 170's for the first time since the year 2000.

No comments: