About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girl Talk

I have read blogs where women have said that during 'that time of the month' they are hungrier, bloated, etc. I have to say I have never noticed that. But ... it seems as if PMS makes me extremely physically tired. I blew off the gym yesterday, but went today to walk/run on the treadmill. Then I took the kids to piano lessons, and now I feel as if I could crash.

Not much point to this post I guess, just looking for a License to Whine!

1 comment:

Polar's Mom said...

I never noticed that PMS or my period made me hungrier, but I do bloat, but then I like me some sodium, so...I do get very tired though, because I get pretty anemic-TMI I know...


Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com