I have been very neglectful of posting, after the holidays and the end of the Hot 100..
So for the next 100 days I will give updates on my new goals.
1. Follow my eating plan, which allows for a little over 10,000 calories per week.
2. Exercise with weights at least twice per week, and cardio at least 4 times per week.
3. Reach 158 by April 24, at which point I will formally no longer be overweight.
4. Blog daily.
I have no loss this week, I am hanging at 178.5, for a total of 37 pounds lost.
January makes me want to go hide under a blanket, but I need To Harden the F Up, and get over it.
- Cathy Yonek
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.