About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Super Cool Friday - weather and weight

Well, it took a special bathroom moment, but I am at a new low. 177.5, for 38 lbs lost.

I had a really great exercise week. I exercised every day except Thursday (my official 'rest' day), if I get to the gym tonight, which I will. I worked out with Tony, and my arms are killing me, and I also worked out my legs on my own.

Foodwise, it was not the best week, but by far not the worst. I need to pare back my calories again, just by a bit. We tried a new clean eat crockpot recipe, and it was luscious.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Polar's Mom said...

YAY for new lows! I am jealous of your 'special bathroom moment'. Just sayin'.

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com