About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fantabulous

February is fantabulous, when on the first day you wake up to see you met your first big scale goal!

Yes, I am weighing in at 175.5, 40 lbs lost.

The funny thing, is after waiting so long I almost didn't recognize it!

It makes a crappy February day look alot better.

3 comments:

Shabby Chic Mom- Susie said...

Whooo hooo 40lbs, what an accomplishment!

jojo said...

Just shows to go you what doing the next healthy thing, day after day, and adjusting when you hit a snag, and powering through the tuff stuff can do for you-- if we just don't quit! Fewer calories in combined with more energy out can only cause the scale to do one thing over time...and you're living proof! All my best, jo @ www.onehealthynana.com

Polar's Mom said...

Yesssss-the elusive 40!!! Great job!!!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com