About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Monday, March 7, 2011

ABC

Saw this floating around, and thought I would copy.

Age: 43
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Dusting
Dogs: One Doberman-Lab mix.
Essential start of your day: COFFEE!
Fave color: Purple
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'7''
Instruments I play: Piano since childhood, learning guitar now.
Job title: Technical Lead
Live: in PA
Mom’s name: Rose Marie
Nicknames: Catheter (lol)
Overnight hospital stays: 2 - for the birth of my chidlren
Pet peeve: when people bite down on their forks when they eat
Quote from a movie: "it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world"
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: none
Time you wake up: 6 am
Underwear: Hanes
Veg you dislike: brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: everything
X-rays you have had done: chest
Yummy food you make: homemade pizza
Zoo Animal, favorite: orangutans

2 comments:

135by2012 said...

The catheter nickname had me cracking up.

135by2012 said...

Check out my blog. I passed on a blog award to you :)