About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weigh in

I weighed in yesterday, just did not get a chance to post.
Weigh in is 174, I was hoping for a little less, but it is still good. Post-vaca weight on Sunday was 178, so that is 4 lbs.

At 1 lb per week average, I can make 165 by October 31st. It won't be easy, because I have less room for slip ups at this weight than I did at the start.

I had a good eating week, but slacked on exercise, due to a combination of weird ailments and travelling. I will rectify that today.

If you are in hurricane path, take care!

1 comment:

Joy said...

You are doing great - Keep up the awesome work and stay focused!!