About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday weigh in

171.5 today, 2.5 lbs down from last week, and lowest weight in several months. No way am I failing to stick to my plan this weekend.

1 comment:

sammy said...

Woo hoo - well done. Hope you had a good weekend and stuck to the plan.