About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good, and not so much

The Good : Friday I weighed in at 169.5, which is a 2 lb loss for the week, and means I am now back to my lowest weight since starting my diet in June 2010.

The Not So Good : I didn't do as well as last week in limiting my intake on Friday and Saturday. It definitely could have been worse, but also could have been better.

More Good : after a week of feeling like I was fighting off so illness (EVERYONE is sick around here), I feel much better, and am ready to work out hard this week. I am fairly certain I can show another loss this week. Although it might not be 2 lbs, any loss at all will mean another all time low, and those are always motivating.

Have a good week, all!

No comments: