About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Butt

I give the Brazil Butt workout a big thumbs up! Yes some parts you might feel a bit silly ... but as I was alone in my basement, why should I care?
The workout is very fast paced, and fun. There is a countdown timer on the screen which I love, since I am all about "How much more do I have to go?" I am an uncoordinated person, yet the moves are not crazy hard to learn.

Leandro, the dude who leads the video, has a strong Brazilian accent, and is always saying "Niiiiice", and "Boom Boom!" and "Poooooosh" and "Seeeeeexy"

Love it!

1 comment:

carla said...

you nailed my workout life.
It is usually at home, I look like a whackjob, the curtains are drawn so I dont care!! :-)


MizFit