About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking Back

In November, I reached a low of 167.5, then gained a bit over the holidays, and am now struggling somewhat to get those extra 5 lbs off. So I went back and looked at myfitnesspal for November.

What I did NOT do:
1. Keep my calories super low.
2. Eat "perfect" on weekends.

What I DID do:
1. Had a few lower calorie days during the week (around 1300 calories)
2. Avoided wine on weekdays.
3. Exercised almost every day.

It is really useful to have the data!

1 comment:

E. Jane said...

Keeping data can be very helpful, because we all can be forgetful. It always answers a lot of questions for me. Smart girl. You'll get those pounds off!