About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Deja Vu All Over Again

Yes, scale still says 172.5.
I had a really great exercise week. I worked out Sunday, Monday, twice on Wednesday, and once on Thursday. On Wednesday I had a good time on the treadmill. At the track I had been able to get to a 33 minute 5K, but I find the treadmill harder, so coming in a bit under 37 minutes was good.

Food intake was pretty good, although as usual could be better. I kept a lid on excessive eating over the weekend but still showed a considerable jump on the scale Monday morning.
I am going to attempt to double up on exercise over the weekend. Not because I think you can exercise away bad eating, but because it pumps me up for better choices.

1 comment:

Lyndsay @ Thinspiration said...

I tagged you!! Go to my blog & check it out!!

YOU'RE IT!!
xoxo