About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday weigh in

As of 6 pm today, I met my goal for the week, which was to see 170 on the scale. I actually saw 169 yesterday, but I won't count it because I had donated blood, and that brought me down.
I got to the track 3 times this week, and really enjoyed being out in this unseasonal beautiful weather. My favorite time to go the track is evening, so I can walk home at twilight. I was not able to work in any Brazil Butt workouts this past week, but will get to it next week.
I think setting weekly goals is the way to go. In June I will reach the 2 year mark on my weight loss journey, and I would be pretty disappointed if I didn't meet my 1st level goal by then -- 50 pounds lost, which is only 4.5 lbs away.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

I just found your blog. You can make it to your goal. I know it's not easy. I am still on my journey. I recently started a blog to help me get to my goal at Gogoggygo.blogspot.com