About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Maintain

I did not lose weight this week, but I did maintain. On a positive note, I did stick to my workout schedule for the week. Still 4 pounds away from my goal, and if I can lose an average of 1/2 pound a week for the next 8 weeks I will meet that goal by end of June (my 2 year anniversary on my weight loss endeavor). For this week, my planned workouts are as follows: Saturday : Brazil Butt (done) Sunday : track Monday : Brazil Butt cardio Tuesday : rest Wednesday : rest Thursday : track Friday : Brazil Butt

No comments: