About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Six years ago I decided (age) 42 would be my magic number. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a LONG time. It was a BIG number, it was a SCARY number, but mostly I knew I had to own that number. I lost 40 pounds, leaving the obese category behind. In 2014 I committed myself to working out HARD and a low sugar diet, losing more weight and gaining nice definition. Then life happened, and I lost momentum, gaining some weight back. My goals now are different, and include completing my first ever marathon at age 48. GULP! You can read about the next part of my journey here.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Now We're Having Fun

Tonight TC (Trainer Cathy) asked me if I wanted to do a combination of chest and arms since I missed my arm workout on Monday. I said I wanted to do all the moves I like, it's gonna be Fun Night!

So here is what I did:
40 Bicep curls with wall squats
90 count Russian Twist with 10 lb weight
72 count triangle pushups (in real push up position, not from knees)
40 military style pushups
80 count plank, various style, mostly straight arm
chest flies and press with 20 lbs weights, with leg lifts
30 v shape curls with squats (increased weights to 15 lbs)
30 shoulder presses with static lunge

and a bunch of other stuff ...

Was this all fun?
Yeah, actually it was.  Almost as much fun as wearing size 6 jeans.
Bazinga.



No comments: